May 6, 2011

The World's Best Work Pants for Men

My husband used to wear expensive Carhartt work pants and ordinary Levi jeans for everyday wear. But he found the Carhartt's uncomfortable and the Levi's short-lasting. Then we discovered Duluth Trading Company's Ballroom Work Jeans. Not only does my husband declare them the most comfortable pants he's ever worn, but they have firehose material strengthening the waistband, cuffs, and pockets, a more comfortable fit, lots of pockets, and - as the name implies - a hidden gusset to give more crotch room. To top it off, the jeans have Duluth's impossible to beat "no bull guarantee." If you don't like 'em, return 'em with for a no hassle refund.

We also recommend Duluth's Firehose Workwear; these clothes are made of durable firehose material that's perfectly comfortable. The Firehose Work Pants come with an additional guarantee; if you're ever able to wear them out, or if they rip, tear, fray, return them and Duluth will send you a free, new pair. Duluth is also well known for their long tail shirts, perfect for men who are long waisted or are big enough regular shirts are too short.


I have no affiliation with Duluth Trading Company and I won't earn a dime if you purchase their products. I'm just really impressed with both the service we've received from this company and the products we've purchased from them. I think you'll be impressed, too.


2 comments:

  1. Cool. I'm going to have to check them out.

    How is the fit of the pants? Do you have to order them big or small?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liberty, sorry I just saw your comment. I measured my husband and ordered according to their size chart.

    ReplyDelete