The Proverbs 31 Woman Guide to Starting Seeds

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006YYW5OK/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B006YYW5OK&linkCode=as2&tag=vintageconnec-20&linkId=JGPFYTT6SPH4BHQ7I am pleased to announce the first-ever Proverbs 31 Woman ebook!

Just in time for preparing spring vegetable gardens, I'm offering The Proverbs 31 Woman Guide to Starting Seeds - a 99 cent resource for learning about the three main methods of seed starting.

This illustrated, full color guide includes complete information on:

* How to choose a seed starting method
* How to winter sow
* How to indoor sow
* How to direct sow
* How to transplant seedlings
* How to save seeds for years
* How to make your own seed starting pots from recycled
materials
* How to make your own durable plant markers from recycled materials

and more.

You can read it on your Kindle, your computer, or other device - and it's just .99 cents!

12 comments

  1. Very nice book, Kristina! This makes me want to take the notes in my garden journal and compile into ebook form. Will you be writing more of these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoy it, Loretta! I may write more ebooks, depending upon the response to this one - and the sort of information YOU and others would like to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I've been around farming all my life and we grow our own food, but there are many new methods I enjoy reading about. Other topics that interest me are: heirloom seeds for zones 8 and 9, canning/freezing, anything homemade, self sufficiency, recipes utilizing home grown produce (not that I need more recipes, I'm just addicted to collecting them.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately I was unable to downloadthe seed starting book. I also didn't know how to be anything besides anonymous" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous, I just checked the link and it's working. It may be that you don't have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer. It's free and you can download it here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ Or, it could be you just have a slow internet connection? Please try downloading the Adobe Reader; if that doesn't work, please let me know and I will try emailing the ebook to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have high speed internet and cannot download the book either. Everything is up to date...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous, the download works fine, so you might try again. OR you can download the Kindle version (which you can read on your computer, too, with the free Kindle app). It happens to be available for FREE right now: FREE ebook on seed starting - by me :) Learn how to winter sow (which you can do NOW for the earliest possible spring garden), direct sow, and sow seeds indoors - plus how to make seed pots and plant markers from upcycled materials and much more: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006YYW5OK/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=vintageconnec-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B006YYW5OK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you have a resource list for the winter sowing info? A lot of it looks like it came from WinterSown.Org.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wintersown.org, started and managed by Trudi Davidoff, is sort of the site and the person that pioneered the method. All the info there is free, and she even gives away seeds that are easily wintersown in your zone. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trudi, I've been winter sowing for many years, so the info comes direct from my head. I originally read about winter sowing on an online forum at HGTV :)

    ReplyDelete