Nature Documentaries with a Christian Point of View

If your child loves watching nature shows on television, but you're tired of how frequently evolution is mentioned, have I got a resource for you! Zondervan, the famous Bible publisher, has released a series of DVDs called Wilderness Discoveries. Each is an interesting nature show, sans evolution, which gives God credit for his creation. So far, Amazon.com and Christianbook.com only have the first three DVDs available, but more will soon be released.

We have watched all the DVDs as a family; my children (ages 3 and 6) love them, and my husband and I find them interesting, too. I highly recommend the series. In fact, I've added them to my Amazon store. (Be sure to check out my store for all kinds of excellent books, games, household supplies, and such.)

Share |

No comments