Weekend Links

In which I share my favorite posts from this blog's Facebook page.

* Would you do me a favor? Would you take this short survey? It will help me shape the content of this blog. Thank you!

* Preparing to move into our tiny house motor home has really made me think about the stuff that's bogging us down. Check out these stats - some pretty alarming - and consider whether you need to rethink your stuff, too. 

* Ever wonder why you can't double jam or jelly recipes? Food in Jars explains.

* My garlic is beginning to grow scapes (the long stems that eventually grow a bud, then flower). Did you know they are edible? In fact, they should be removed for optimal garlic clove size.

* I don't feed my family tofu because I'm concerned about soy - that it's usually GMO and that it can increase estrogen in the body. But here's another reason to avoid tofu.

* Last week, I asked this blog's Facebook followers to pray for an extremely painful Staph infection I was suffering from. THANK YOU. About 45 minutes after I made the request, the pain completely went away. A day later, the infection began healing. I'm still healing, but I'm so much better now.


No comments