Weekend Links

In which I share my favorite posts from this blog's Facebook page.


* Car seats recalled.

* Onsies recalled because snaps come off and pose a choking hazard.

 * Looking for healthy, whole food or Paleo crock pot recipes to get you through back to school season? Check out my Pinterest crock pot recipe board!

* This week, I threw my kids a school supply scavenger hunt. They LOVED it! I used the clue cards here - slightly modified, since there was no big prize at the end.

* I  had a few picture books, a timer, some paint, and labeler tape I wanted to buy on Amazon for school. Original cost was over $80, even though I bought used books. But once I applied my Swagbucks gift cards...it was just over $30! Score! If you want to learn more about Swagbucks, please click here.

* How to destroy a child's love of learning.

* We vaccinated our kids, but this is disturbing: Maine Can Vaccinate Children Over Mother Wishes 

* Australian doctors are successfully treating peanut allergies with probiotics.




No comments