Weekend Links

In which I share my favorite posts from this blog's Facebook page. Plus, some updates on moving
into our tiny house motor home...and my newest book!

* My pie cookbook is nearly done (pant, pant!). In order to launch it well, though, I need YOUR opinions and your reviews! Are you are interested in receiving a free digital copy (either .PDF or Kindle) to read and review? If you enjoy the book, I just ask that you leave a review on Amazon within a week's time.  If you're interested, please email me. Thank you so much!

* This moving thing is starting to feel real. This weekend, we say goodbye to our sweet little hens. That's because we plan to move into our tiny house motor home in a temporary location until our house sells. No hens allowed. Feeling sad that we now have NO animals :(


* Did you know that unless your wheat flour is marked "organic," it's sprayed with RoundUp just before harvesting? Here's a really interesting interview that explains why RoundUp may be the reason so many people have trouble eating modern wheat.

* For homeschoolers and non-homeschoolers alike, some great ideas here. I love the idea of an "adult skills" class/binder.



No comments