In which I share my favorite posts from this blog's Facebook page.
* By now, you've probably heard that WHO has declared processed meat
cancer-causing and red meat probably cancer causing. But not only is
this old news, the truth is "it isn't meat consumption itself that is
carcinogenic, but rather heavy red and processed meat consumption IN THE
ABSENCE OF VEGETABLE CONSUMPTION in the diet."
* Bacon causes cancer? Sort of. Not Really. Ish.
* I wish I had thought of this great idea for a keepsake Thanksgiving tablecloth when my kids were younger.
* Here's an excellent, detailed video about how a hen's body forms an egg. God's creation is amazing.
* Hubby and both kids are down with a terrible cold. I started taking my cold and flu remedy as soon as my husband said he had a sore throat...Two weeks later, I'm still well.
* Question: What do bloggers do that drives you crazy? Almost nobody answered this on Facebook. Come on, ladies, speak up in the comments :)