Easy As Pie features favorite types of pies all in one easy to use cookbook – plus it gives tips for making them healthier. (Yes, pie for breakfast may actually be healthier than boxed cereal!) Available both as a paperback and as a Kindle ebook, this title also features:
- Recipes for four different types of crusts – including gluten free!
- 45 from scratch pie recipes, including cream pies, fruit pies, nut pies, vegetable pies, and more.
- Over 60 full color photos.
- Tips for easy, no fail pie crusts.
- How to successfully make meringue.
- How "cutting in" ingredients makes the difference between a tender, flaky crust and a tough one.
- Blueberry, blackberry, raspberry, and mixed berry pies.
- Lime, lemon, and orange pies.
- Peach, strawberry, pear, cherry (not from a can!), apple, apricot, raisin, plum, and nectarine pies.
- Banana cream, chocolate cream, and coconut cream pies.
- Pumpkin (not from a can!), butternut, sweet potato, and rhubarb pies.
- Pecan, walnut, and peanut butter pies.
- Plus other pies you may not have heard of, including green tomato, zucchini, green pumpkin, cookie dough, shoofly, and brownie pies!
Now available in both paperback (black and white interior) and Kindle format (full color interior). I hope you enjoy it!