This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. Please see FCC disclosure for full information. Thank you for supporting this site!
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
|It's been very windy. Our large, main living windows often flex in the wind. A little scary! So sometimes I put tape across them...just in case.|
* Happily, my blood sugar is now regularly in the 80s and 90s - normal. And I've lost 18 lbs. since going on this super-low carb keto diet right before Christmas. Yay!
* Another pet food recall.
* Have you seen Ball's new spiral canning jars? Pretty! I think they'd be great for gifts.
* Do You Truly Cherish Your Husband?
* Dealing with Sibling Fighting and Rudeness.
* The Link Between Gut Bacteria and Your Child's Behavior Just Got Stronger.
* How to Adopt for (Almost) Free.
* How to prepare a home inventory, in case of fire or other disaster.
* Want to make your own natural cleaning products? Here's a great resource for getting started.
* Spring is nearly here, and with spring, come nettles - a natural, free superfood.
* How tending a garden is good for your health.
* How to prune blueberries for a larger harvest.
* Have you seen the crazy news story about feeding cattle Skittles? It's true! And they've been doing it for years. Poor qualify feed = poor quality meat.
* First GMO apple going on sale.
Oldies But Goodies
* How to tell if old seeds are still good.
* How to lead your children to Christ - with a free lesson plan.
* Keeping your marriage spark on Valentine's Day and every day.
* Make your own seasoning mixes to save money and eat more healthy.