|Free printable Bible verse Valentines from Rachel Wojo.|
* Read 1 Corinthians 13, which includes this famous passage:
" Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."Talk over the passage - especially focusing on how it applies to each child's life. Be sure to use specifics! An older child can memorize all of 1 Cor. 13; younger children, can memorize a good chunk from it. (Don't underestimate young children! They have wonderful memories.)
* Listen to and learn the Love Never Fails Song.
* Play the Love is Patient File Folder Game, based on 1 Cor. 13.
|Love is Patient File Folder Game from Bible Story Printables.|
* Make a Names of God (which all mean LOVE) paper chain.
* Play this scripture Valentine's Game.
* Print out and give away Bible verse Valentines. I like these and these.
Click here for even more Valentine's Day ideas, including a Valentine Scripture Wreath, Valentine Countdown Chain, Beautitude Hearts, and more.