Cleaning Outdoor Toys

This weekend was full of sun and yard work - and it was warm enough my preschooler asked to have her water table set up. Unfortunately, we don't have enough covered space to store outdoor toys like the water table or kiddie pool during the winter, so we keep them outdoors, turned upside down. And every spring, I struggle to get them really clean. No matter how I scrub the outdoor toys, they always seem to have a gray, grungy look to them. In the past, I've sanitized them with bleach and just tried to look past the ugliness, but this year, I found an easy solution that made the outdoor toys look exactly like new: Mr. Clean Magic Erasers.< I use Magic Erasers (and the off-brand version available at the Dollar Tree) quite a bit. They are great for cleaning up floorboards, tough scuffs on the linoleum, and marks on walls. And when I used them to clean all the plastic outdoor toys, I was amazed. Everything came clean so quickly. It used only one half of a Magic Eraser (I always cut them in half because I think they last longer that way) for all the outdoor toys, and the Eraser still has life in it. Easy. Simple. Effective. Give it a try!

Bookmark and      <br>Share

No comments