* Ripen them! Even fully green tomatoes will ripen if you give them enough time. The easiest method is to lay them in a single layer in a cardboard box so no tomato is touching another tomato. Place them in a dark, cool location (like the garage) and cover with a couple layers of newspapers or a sheet. Check daily for ripe tomatoes. Or, to continue having tomatoes through Christmas, wrap each tomato in a sheet of newspaper, place in a single layer in a cardboard box, and place the box in a dark, cool location. Although these tomatoes won't taste quite as good as those picked ripe from the vine, they do taste a thousand times better than store bought tomatoes.
* Pickle 'em.
* Make green tomato pie or cake.
* Make green tomato relish or salsa.
* Make green tomato bread.
* Make green tomato catsup.
* Fry or saute them.
* Bake 'em.
* Make split pea and green tomato stew.
* Make green tomato raspberry jam or green tomato chutney.
* Roast 'em.
* Make eggs Benedict with green tomatoes.