|Two of Andy Warhol's most famous works.|
See some of Andy Warhol's most famous works here.
Be sure to give your child plenty of time to study each work of art. Ask: What's the first thing you notice about Andy Warhol's work? How is his work different from other artists' we've studied? How is it similar? What do you think the artist was thinking and feeling while he worked? What do you think he wanted to say with his art? What sort of colors did he like to use? What kind of subjects did he prefer?
* Biography of Andy Warhol
* Another bio of Warhol
* Facts about Warhol
* Coloring page: Soup can * Coloring page: Einstein
* Coloring page: Warhol
* Check out a children's book illustrated by Warhol
* Activity: Create soup can labels
* Activity: Warhol-inspired resist art
* Activity: Warhol like portraits (see also)
* Activity: Warhol handprints
* Activity: Create a Warhol-like cat
* Video: Why is this art?
* App: Free Andy Warhol app for kids
Learn more about this free art history curriculum for kids, plus a list of all artists covered so far, by clicking here.