this blog's Facebook page.
* Children exposed to 4 key bacteria are less likely to have asthma.
* Another good reason to grow your own veggies: The U.S. doesn't have enough vegetables for all its citizens.
* Students grow rare squash from 800 year old seeds.
* 6 homeschooling misconceptions...erased.
* Got homeschooled kids who complain? Try this brilliant idea of "sending them to public school" (sort of).
* The bad news about your kids' screen time.
* Can you relate to this as well as I can? A mom's life: one millisecond at a time.
* Plastic doesn't take long to decompose in the sun, but it takes decades to decompose in a land fill. But nature has an answer.
* Great ideas for making the most of any kitchen.
* I received an exciting email about my free ebook A Day with the Dinosaurs this week. It may be selected by a film company as part of a special promotion! If you haven't seen this ebook, please do check it out.
It's a chapter book in a similar style to the Magic Treehouse books, but
with the gospel message and creation science throughout. And did I
mention it is FREE??