Weekend Links

In which I share my favorite posts from this blog's Facebook page.

* Celery recalled because of E. coli.

* All you chicken keepers, if you have a daughter with an 18 inch doll, this may be a must have! (You might be able to find it on eBay, too.) And look: Here are plans to make an appropriately sized chicken coop!

* I am embarrassed to say that this week I discovered the pie crust recipe I posted shortly before Thanksgiving was missing an ingredients list. I. Am. Soooooo. Sorry. Clearly, I'm doing way too much...and without some of my medicines. My naturopath normally sells me my DIM Vitex, a natural hormone balancer, but she's been out. This week, I ordered some on Amazon - and if you have trouble with unbalanced hormones, I recommend you do, too! This stuff REALLY works for PMS and similar complains. In the meantime, please forgive me if I seem grumpy. (And yep, I corrected the pie crust recipe!)

* Remember the study that showed GMOs cause cancerous tumors in rats? Remember how it was later called a bad study? Turns out, that may not have been true at all.

* A sweet, easy Christmas craft I did with the kids.

* Here's an interesting article about "forgotten vegetables." Not all of them are really forgotten, but the article sure is fascinating.


1 comment

  1. The Christmas Nativity activity is so great! I think if all of us make a mini one, they will look so pretty hanging on the tree. I will save it for next year's programme for the kids' group I run too! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete