Weekend Links

In which I share my favorite posts from this blog's Facebook page.

FIRST, A THANK YOU: This is a very stressful time for me. One of my chief hormone-balancing medicines is not available anywhere due to manufacturing issues, plus I'm struggling mightily with one of my children, plus I'm desperately trying to get our house fixed up so we can get it on the market NOW. (There is a deadline coming up, which I hope to explain to you later.) And whatever "extra" money we had (did we have any extra??) is all going into the house. That makes things super challenging all around. So I want to give a very warm THANK YOU to those who support this blog's advertisers and buy things through its Amazon links. That little bit of extra income makes SUCH a BIG difference to my family. Thank you, thank you!

* A Valentine's Day Freebie: Love Bingo, which teaches your kids about God's love. (The same link also has some cute "Average Boy" Valentine's cards you can print out.)

* For those of you who are nursing, an alternative to cover up blankets

* My hubby finally came down with the bug everyone at his work has had. What with all the packing and painting I MUST do, I don't have time to get sick, so I'm making my anti cold and flu remedy (and fighting the cold tea for hubs). 

* Scientists Crack a 50-Year Old Mystery about the Measles Vaccine. 

* A ketogenic diet (very low carb) may treat Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and other diseases. 

* I knew there was a good reason I rarely make the bed!  

* What previous generations knew about being a great parent.

Oldies But Goodies:

* How to do Less Laundry. 
* Are You Using Too Much Laundry Detergent?
* How to Plan a Small Vegetable Garden. 
* Learn which fruits and veggies are most pesticide laden and how to grow them yourself! 5 stars on Amazon. Written by yours truly.

No comments