In which I share my favorite posts from this blog's Facebook page.
THIS WEEK, I've made it so non-Proverbs 31 Woman links open in a new window. If you have any troubles with this new set up, would you please leave me a comment? Thanks so much!
* This arrived in the mail. It's widely considered the best
reference on the subject, well backed up with scientific studies. Can't
wait to read it!
* Common kitchen herbs often have medicinal properties.
* My hubby's cold started going into his chest, so I continued making him my Fight the Cold Tea,
but added some mullein. He finds it remarkably effective - a thousand
times better than something you could get in the store. Mullein, in
particular, is an excellent treatment for illnesses that want to go into
It's also a weed almost everyone has growing nearby! Another good
choice for sicknesses in the lungs is Old Man's Beard, found in many
* How to use Tea Tree Oil throughout the house.
* QUICK TIP: Got dried latex paint on your clothing? Rub on a little hand sanitizer. Works like a charm!
* How some well-intentioned people are hurting Monarch butterflies.
* Annie's brand has been bought by a huge GMO corp.
Oldies But Goodies:
* How to turn empty toilet paper rolls into seedling pots.
* Got seeds from last year? (Or a few years ago?) Here's how to discover whether they are still good.
* When you feel like a failure as a mom.
* Combating bad thought patterns with Scripture.