Weekend Links

We're getting apples by the laundry basketful!
In which I share my favorite posts from this blog's Facebook page.

* UPDATE on our well: The well guy - the most experienced and talented one in our area - has been coming late at night to work on our property. He put the pump on the well last night, between 10:30 - 11:30 PM! Today, my hubby and dad-in-law started the work to connect the two wells...so, perhaps soon I'll be able to do laundry at our own place, and we won't have to bang on the holding tank to see if there's enough water for showers!

* Why it's so important to pray for persecuted Christians.

* A month worth of dinners for $200? I think that would depend upon where you live. (Groceries are more costly in some areas than in others.) But the premise is still an appealing one! Now if I just had room in my freezer...

* Canning tips for beginners.

* QUICK TIP: When dehydrating sticky, juicy fruits like plums, peaches, and apricots, place them skin side down on the dehydrator's trays. This will keep them from sticking to the trays - which can make them very difficult to remove.

* How to Avoid Silly Fights with Your Husband.

Oldies But Goodies:

* Teaching Kids Not to Covet
* Homestead Skills to Learn NOW - before you head to the farm
* How to Make Brownies Without a Box 
* Bluelight - It's Everywhere and it may damage your child's vision
 

No comments