Vegetable Garden Inspiration and Ideas

I've been without a real garden for three years. Three! But now we are (somewhat) settled on our homestead, and this is THE YEAR I finally get to garden again! I am both excited and overwhelmed. Although I've been dreaming of a huge garden for decades, I know I have to take it slow. It takes a lot of time, energy, and yes, some money, to establish gardens, and I can't do it all at once. Nevertheless,  I'm slightly obsessed with the garden photos and plans I'm finding on Pinterest and elsewhere this winter, excited to build a new garden from scratch, and I'm trying not to have too many grandiose ideas. But whether we have only a tiny amount of space for growing food, or acres of it, it's fun to look at what others have done and dream. I hope you find these photos as inspiring as I do!
French potager.  Courtesy of Tetue.
Large raised bed vegetable garden.

Dreamy potager.

Small veggie bed. Courtesy of Carol Norquist.
Beautiful countryside vegetable garden

Circle of raised beds

Lovely walkway of bean teepees

Another neat bean tunnel

Tomato tunnel
Front yard veggies. Courtesy of D Huw Richardson.

Meandering stone garden path

Old screen door as a gate to the garden

Kitchen garden plans

Discover more inspiration - plus gardening how-tos - on my Gardening Pinterest board.
Backyard Delight. Courtesy of Gillyan9.




No comments