|I'm loving learning about the wild plants on our homestead.|
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. Please see FCC disclosure for full information. Thank you for supporting this site!
* The plum trees are done blooming and are getting bright green leaves. The pear, cherry, and prune trees are blooming, as are some of the blueberries. One of the apple trees is about to bloom pink, I believe. Every day there are changes on the homestead - things becoming greener and more alive. I love this time of year! I have lots of baby plants waiting for a garden bed. Hubby did a great job getting trees down and cleared away, so now I just need to have soil brought in. (The garden area has rocky, clay soil, so creating berms or raised beds is the path of least resistance.) Oh, and did I mention they finally finished replacing our pole barn? So now, theoretically, we can finish unpacking!
* My little guy is so excited to finally have a Bible he can read himself! I used the Hear Me Read Bible with both my kids, and they both love(d) it. I can't recommend it enough if you have a beginning reader.
* Recall of asthma inhalers.
* Recall of frozen peas sold at Aldi due to possible listeria contamination.
* Recall of Hunt's chili due to salmonella.
* Little boys escape kidnappers by remembering their mom's simple rule: Adults don't ask children for help.
* Pediatrician gives advice on protecting children from sexual predators.
* Mom and children evade kidnappers by noticing these signs.
* American Kids Badly Need a Chore Culture
* How to make fermented pickled asparagus.
* Making ricotta cheese in an Instant Pot electric pressure cooker.
* Oh my goodness! I think I need this shower curtain that looks like rustic wood doors for our bathroom!
* Free printable "He Is Risen" banner.
Oldies But Goodies:
* 5 Safety Rules Every Kid Needs to Know
* Teaching Children How to Forage
* How I've Blown it as a Mom