|We have grapes!|
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. Please see FCC disclosure for full information. Thank you for supporting this site!
"He who gathers crops in summer is a prudent son,
but he who sleeps during harvest is a disgraceful son."
* Recall of Death Wish Coffee Company’s Cold Brew Coffee, due to botulism.
|THIS is a knock-your-socks-off pie!|
* Recall on papayas, due to salmonella.
* THIS is an amazing pie that will knock everyone's socks off! And it's in my book "Easy As Pie" - so you can be the star of Thanksgiving dinner :)
* 25 powerful ways for a wife to tell her husband "I love you."
* Tackling mom worry with God's word.
* Growing a family on a next-to-nothing budget.
* 5 Reasons Your Children Aren't Obeying.
* Did you know there are Halloween books for kids that speak biblical truth? There are! Check them out here.
* I think every family needs to have a copy of Squanto for Thanksgiving. Hint: It's got details you've probably never heard before about God's hand in American history.
|We're still harvesting apples.|
* Conventional marshmallows contain horribly unhealthy ingredients. But that doesn't mean you have to do without. Try these healthy, homemade marshmallows.
* If you're about to have a hard frost and you still have green pumpkins, learn how to ripen them indoors. (Or just make mock apple pie with them!)
* Growing up, chili meant lots of beans. Now that I follow a keto diet to control my diabetes, I don't eat beans. Happily, this was the first no-bean chili I tried. Everyone loved it and nobody missed the beans!
Oldies But Goodies:
* Herbal remedies for winter illnesses
* 7 make-ahead Thanksgiving food ideas
* Apple Skillet Cake Recipe
* Cauliflower Chowder Recipe (with an Instant Pot option)
* Freezing apple pie filling
* Easy Apple Crisp Recipe