* Make or print Valentine cards with scripture verses on them. Here are some free printables to help: From The Crafty Classroom; from Focus on the Family; from Imperfect Homemaker; from Simply Home; from Time Warp Wife.
* Do this simple heart activity to explain sin to children.
* Print out some free Valentine's gift crafts with scriptures on them.
* Do a Valentine scripture countdown.
* Make this sweet God's love rainbow craft.
|"Love Is" spinner from Crafting the Word of God.|
* Give your kids some scripture-based Valentine's Day bookmarks.
* Give your children conversation hearts - with accompanying Bible verses.
* Put up a "love is" Valentine's Day banner.
* Create "Personal Progress Kisses," or encouragements to display Christ-like love. (Here's a variation on this idea.)
* Do a "Create in Me a Clean Heart" activity (for preschoolers) or a "Nothing Can Separate Us From God's Love" activity (for older kids).
|Valentine Cootie Catcher from Path Through the Narrow Gate.|
* Memorize some love-related Bible verses.
* Make a heart wreath about God's love.
* Print and play with these cootie catchers about God's love.
* Make a paper heart that reminds kids how to forgive.
Want even more Christian Valentine's Day ideas?
* What Love Is...Valentine's Day for Kids (and the whole family)
* 14 Valentine's Day Activities for Kids