|I've been busy.|
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. Please see FCC disclosure for full information. Thank you for supporting this site!
"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."
* Free homestead management printables. They look helpful!
* Why orange yolks aren't always an indicator of free range chickens or a higher quality egg.
* 50 Ways to Inspire Your Husband
* It's so healthy to have kids give gifts they've made. Even very young children can give these simple sachets as gifts, for example.
* Take your homemade or store bought apple cider and spice it up (mull it) for the holidays!
* How to Trust God with Your Older Children.
* Recall on all I.M. Healthy Soy Nut Butter products, due to E. coli.
* Why you should NOT slow cook beans. I checked, and the USDA says it's true. Can't believe I never knew this!
* Little House on the Prairie told from Ma's point of view?? I totally need to read this!
Oldies But Goodies:
* The BEST Cinnamon Rolls Ever - a from scratch recipe
* How to Can Ham
* AMAZING Molasses Spice Cookie Recipe
* How to Roast Pumpking & Squash Seeds
* What to Do With Green (Unripe) Tomatoes